Technical Support & Feedback Emails
If you need technical support or have feedback on one of our applications, please use the appropriate channels for the quickest response.
Look through this mini-FAQ first to see if we answer your question. If not, you can use the emails at the bottom of this page.
HWA MEMBERSHIP AND RENEWAL QUESTIONS
- I did not receive my member renewal notice.
Please check your Spam/Junk folders and ensure that the domains horror.org and wildapricot.org have been added to your safe-senders list. You may also login into your account directly at wildapricot.org and pay the invoice there. For a walk-thru, please visit https://hwa46.wildapricot.org/How-To-Use-This-Site
- I won’t be able to renew before the Jan 1st due date.
Our grace period extends into March. As long as you’re renewed before the grace period ends, your account will remain active.
- My renewal invoice was incorrect / I shouldn’t have received an invoice.
Please contact our admin directly.
- I’m not renewing this year / I won’t be able to renew until much later in the year.
There’s nothing you need to do here. Just ignore the reminder emails the system sends out and your profile will be auto-archived when the grace period ends. You’ll continue to have access to the Members Only area of horror.org until that time. Should you wish to renew late or rejoin at any point in the future, simply email email@example.com and I can restore your profile. This will prevent the need to re-apply.
- Where can I find information on StokerCon 2022, including registration links and hotel booking?
All information and relevant links are at https://www.stokercon.com/.
- I registered for StokerCon 2021 before the pandemic forced it to go virtual. Am I still registered for StokerCon 2022?
If you did not request a refund for your StokerCon registration, it automatically rolled over to 2022.
- I cannot attend StokerCon 2022. How do I request a refund?
There will be a link to the Eventbrite.com refund portal on the receipt you were emailed. Alternatively, you can login at Eventbrite, find your ticket, and request a refund. We ask that all refund requests are handled through Eventbrite for accuracy.
WILD APRICOT LOGIN ISSUE
We’ve encountered an issue with our system recently that causes an “endless loop” when trying to login at hwa46.wildapricot.org. Instead, use: wildapricot.com to log in. Be sure to re-bookmark this page to avoid the same issue in the future.
If that doesn’t solve the issue, you can also try: Clear the cookies and cache on your browser and you should be able to login. Alternatively, you can login through a Private/Incognito browsing session to avoid the issue.
HWA PASSWORD ISSUES
We have consolidated member logins to one portal. This is controlled by your Wild Apricot account. This is also how to access your directory listing, manage your invoices, and renew your membership. That password can be reset by following the instructions here: http://hwa46.wildapricot.org/How-To-Use-This-Site
HWA MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS
If you have questions about joining, please read the information at https://horror.org/joining-the-hwa/
Membership regulations, including qualifications for the different levels, can be found here: https://horror.org/membership/memrule.pdf
If you still have questions on joining, your membership in general, or on upgrading your membership status, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for our Horror University courses, you can find those here: https://horror-university.teachable.com/courses
If you’re looking for coupon codes and discount information, all of that can be found here: https://horror-university.teachable.com/p/horror-university-online-coupon (membership required)
If you need further technical assistance with…
- your profile or renewing on WildApricot: email@example.com.
- the HWA’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, or Slasher: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- your membership application: email@example.com.
- contacting, joining, or forming a local chapter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- your guidelines queries re: recs or jury subs for the Bram Stoker Awards®: email@example.com.
- the software we use for Stoker recommendations and submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- queries about a missing ballot or trouble voting: email@example.com.
- the Horror.org website: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the TheBramStokerAwards.com website: Lisa Morton.