RAGE AGAINST THE NIGHT — Benefit Anthology for HWA President Rocky Wood
Under the onslaught of supernatural evil, the acts of good people can seem insignificant, but a courageous few stand apart. These brave men and women stand up to the darkness, stare it right in the eye, and give it the finger. These are the stories of those who rage against the night, stories of triumph, sacrifice, and bravery in the face of overwhelming evil.
Rage Against the Night features the megastars of dark fantasy and horror, including Stephen King, Ramsey Campbell, Peter Straub, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, F. Paul Wilson, Jonathan Maberry, Scott Nicholson, Nancy Holder, Sarah Langan, and many, many more.
All proceeds will be donated to Rocky Wood, author and President of the Horror Writers Association, who is battling motor neurone disease.
- “The Gunner’s Love Song” by Joe McKinney
- “Keeping Watch” by Nate Kenyon
- “Like Part of the Family” by Jonathan Maberry
- “The Edge of Seventeen” by Alexandra Sokoloff
- “The View from the Top” by Bev Vincent
- “Afterward, There Will Be a Hallway” by Gary A. Braunbeck
- “Following Marla” by John R. Little
- “Magic Numbers” by Gene O’Neill
- “Tail the Barney” by Stephen M. Irwin
- “The Nightmare Dimension” by David Conyers
- “Roadside Memorials” by Joseph Nassise
- “Dat Tay Vao” by F. Paul Wilson
- “Constitution” by Scott Nicholson
- “Mr. Aickman’s Air Rifle” by Peter Straub
- “Agatha’s Ghost” by Ramsey Campbell
- “Blue Heeler” by Weston Ochse
- “Sarah’s Visions” by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- “More Than Words” by David Niall Wilson
- “Chillers” by Lisa Morton
- “Changed” by Nancy Holder
- “Dead Air” by Gary Kemble
- “Two Fish to Feed the Masses” by Daniel G. Keohane
- “Fenstad’s End” by Sarah Langan
- “Fair Extension” by Stephen King
- “Rocky Wood, Skeleton Killer” by Jeff Strand
Table of Contents
(in order of appearance)
It will soon be available from Barnes & Noble, Apple, Sony, Diesel, and all other leading online retailers. The print version will be available in late January.
Publisher: Brimstone Press
Published: December 2011.
Price: $3.99 (ebook)